Knoxville Home Elderly Care
Nurse-directed visits in the comfort of your home.
I need care for myself or a loved one
I’m looking for a rewarding career
Care That Comes To You
Headquartered in Knoxville
Your Home Team Care is here to provide you with peace of mind and your loved one with non-medical private duty care that is monitored and directed by registered nurses.
Schedule a home visit with one of our nurses.
They will go over the safety and care options best prescribed for your loved one. It’s non-invasive & designed around your schedule.
How Can We Serve You?
- Non-medical staff to provide oversight to patients in the hospital – typically in the emergency department (and miscellaneous departments as needed).
- As mandated by JCAHO, for every true psych patient, there must be a 1:1 sitter – whether it’s with their own nursing staff, a family member, or a sitter agency like ourselves.
- Provides non-medical care in the home that consists primarily of ADL’s and IADL’s.
- The drop-down tab on our menu displays this service accurately.
Acute Care Staffing
- Provide staffing of skilled and non-skilled employees for skilled nursing facilities.
- Provide staffing of skilled and non-skilled employees for the Assisted Living Facilities.
- Hospitals, Acute Care Facilities and Post-Acute Care Facilities
- Typically within the hospital sector.
We’re Here For You
How can we help you? Click Button & Submit Form
They are a wonderful company to work for I been there almost a year and the are wonderful people
— Brittany W.
Families entrust Your Home Team Care to care for the needs of their loved ones. They are not only caregivers but an extension of family through developing a bond with love and laughter.
— Dana W.
Very quick response to my immediate need. Caregiver is wonderful!
— Karen B.
The Most knowledgeable and caring staff I have worked with. Highly recommend.
— Bea P.
Caring That Goes Beyond
You want to remain in your comfortable surroundings with your cherished memories for as long as possible. We ensure that you remain safe and provide the care you need so you can stay in the place you call home for a lifetime.
“As an emergency department physician, I have provided medical care to many senior citizens over the years. However, until my parents began to age, I never realized the issues involved in maintaining an elderly loved one in the home, and as an only child, all of those responsibilities fell on my shoulders.”
– Dr. John Staley, President/CEO of Your Home Team Care & Co-Founder of TeamHealth
News and Information
Mental wellness is something that is important for the well-being of everyone, regardless of your...
The Christmas season is here and it is a wonderful time to spend with your loved ones. Making the...
Diabetes is a disorder which is the misuse of the digested food for growth and energy by our body....
Women around the world are at risk of having breast cancer. If you are age 40 and above, you are...
Healthy aging is something that should be a top priority for everyone and should start from a...
Dehydration is a major, yet often times overlooked health concern when it comes to seniors. In...
300 N. Winston Rd, Suite 403
Knoxville, TN 37919
IN-HOME ELDERLY CARE
- Dementia Care
- Nutritional Care
- Respite Care
- Companion Care
- Personal Care
- Disability & Injury
- General Errands